Jio F220B Dead After Flash Solution [ Jio F220B Dead recovery ]
Are yo trying to repair dead Jio F220B jeypad mobile? If yes, Jio F220B dead after flash solution is here. We already published a detail article with video on “how to flash Jio F220B without error?” So if you are going to flash Jio F220b mobile using Qflash tool then visit on the link.
But problem is that some users bricked their Jio F220B during the process. Actually, reasons may be different for different users for example – it may brick bacause of wrong flash file or wrong firmware flashing process.
So if you are one of them who have dead Jio F220B after flash then follow the below guide and unbrick dead Jio F220B easily. No need to go anywhere to repair your device. You can dead recover Jio F220B at your own home without any extra effort.
For this we are adding direct download link of Jio F220B dead recover flash file with tool. Simply download Jio F220B dead recover flash file, tool, driver and then apply the below instructions as it is as shown below.
Most Common Issue After Flash
- Unable to power ON Jio F220B
- Jio F220B Auto reboot
- Jio F220B stuck on jio logo
- Auto restart
These are most common issues regarding the Jio F220B mobile after flashing process. Don’t worry, its not a big deal and you can flash device again without any error.
Download Jio F220B Unbrick Flash File, Drivers And Tool
|Download Jio F220b Dead Recovery Flash File|
Download Qualcomm Drivers : DOWNLOAD
Jio F220B Dead After Flash Solution Using Qflash Tool
Jio F220B is a Qulacomm chipset based keypad mobile, so we have to use any Qualcomm flash tool like Miracle tool, QFIL tool or Qflash tool etc.
At this time, we recommend you to flash dead Jio F220B with Qflash tool which is 100% working and tested by us.
Video : Flash Jio LYF F200B With QFlash Tool
- Download and extract all files [Dead Recovery Flash File / Drivers / Tools] on desktop.
- Install Jio F220B Qualcomm Drivers On pc. Skip the step, if already installed.
- Now open the extracted folder and install “QFLash tool” on pc. Here we are using Qflash tool meta build 9.1.6 version.
- Now copy the “Jio F220b Dead Recovery Flash File” and move it into “Qflash tool” folder location.
Qflash tool Folder Location Path : My Computer >> C Drive >> Qflash Tool
Please Note: This step is important, otherwise tool may show error during the flashing process.
- Run “Qflash tool” through the desktop shortcut.
- Come to the device, remove & re-insert USB battery for once.
- Press Jio F200B Boot key + Insert USB Cable
Jio F220B Boot Key : Press & Hold * Key + Insert Usb Cable
- If the device is properly connected with pc, it will show “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port” on the top of the tool as shown in screenshot.
- Now click on “load content” button and load “content” file from flash file folder.
- Again click on “Download content” button to start firmware flashing process.
- Jio F220B Dead recovery flashing file flashing process will take approx 5-10 minutes to flash complete firmware.
- After flash, remove USB cable, remove & re-insert batter and reboot the device.
- Done!!! Device will reboot without any issue.
Alternative Method : Flash Jio F220B Using QFIL Tool
In this way users can unbrick LYF jio f220b Qualcomm phone usinng Qflash tool if you bricked it after flash. Just use the above Jio f220b dead flash file and flash it. That’s it.
Sometimes you may face no network on Jio F220B after flashing. It may because of Null IMEI or Invalid IMEI. For this, visit on below method to repair Jio F220B IMEI number.
GUIDE : Repair Jio F220b IMEI
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.